Arcade-ia Arcade-ia

. . . .

1.) Terrible voice quality.
2.) Terrible voice imitation.
3.) The Satan jokes make no sense. I mean, really? Whimsical nudity top hat? . . .
4.) The animation was okay, if you were actually trying to draw Leo, you should draw him correctly. .
5.) 5 problems, 5 HUGE problems, 3 stars. I can't animate, so at least you have that going for you. .

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Ooooooooh

If only I could have a piece of bacon that big. .

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Ahhhh!

I don't know why, but I really hate this.. xD
The thing is, I cant stop watching. The animation is fantastic, and the music is good. For some reason though, it really bugs me! :D Really good job, though.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

LOL

Awesome!
But the thing is, the ValvE logo is representing ValvE pouring our your brain and making you use it. ValvE makes puzzle games, and not just Portal..
When you think about it, half life are also puzzle games too.

Die Clown Die Die Clown Die

I really like it.

I'm not laughing out loud, but it is a really good animation. I don't know why everyone is being so stingy with their 10 star ratings.

Mario and Yoshi: the Rant Mario and Yoshi: the Rant

Waaaait.

I'm pretty sure it's Mario pointing.

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

I like it..

I cant wait for the next one. The only thing you need to work on is making it longer.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

All i gotta say is.

Now I have to get a new pair of headphones.

My first Flash : Dino My first Flash : Dino

Very nice..

I can guess that you used photoshop at times, like for the grass and some coloring.. Really well done, perfect first animation.

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

disgusting and gross

This is really sick, I couldnt even watch it the whole way through because it was so gross. Next time make something about a cat that eats feces..